The history of our company is set out below.
- AHL Services Inc, a US based outsourced business services provider acquires independent UK recruitment company Right Associates as a platform from which to enter the UK market.
- Excel Recruitment, a south west based company acquired and merged in to Right Associates
- Draefern Ltd acquired adding a market presence in the Midlands and North of England
- Jobspot Recruitment added to provide coverage of the M3 corridor
- The newly merged businesses are rebranded as right4staff
- right4staff sold by AHL to an MBO backed by Alchemy Partners LLP
- Protemp, a specialist Driving & Logistics business acquired
- Protemp business merged fully in to right4staff
- Gi Group Spa, the leading Italian staffing company, headquartered in Milan, acquires right4staff as a key part of its international expansion
- 1 billion euros turnover achieved for the first time
- Gi Group UK fully incorporated in to the rapidly growing Gi Group international network
- Gi Group publishes international turnover figures in excess of 1.3 billion euros
- Gi Group launches its Global CSR Policy as its global network extends to 40 countries around the world including Brazil, India, China and Hong Kong