- Job reference:
- Job type:
Accountancy / Auditing Services, Defence and Military, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain
- Start date:
- Essential Skills:
- Reporting to the Authority Store Manager and Authority Stores Supervisor, the post holder will be accountable for military stores at Bulford, issuing, receipting, demanding, reconciliation and back-loading of stores as instructed.
- The role includes using and maintaining the military stores accounting system.
- The post holder will also be required to carry out a Cyclic Stocktaking programme of all accounts within Tidworth and Bulford garrisons and carry out end of month accounting, ensuring they are ready for monthly and periodic inspections.
- Candidates must hold a full driving licence, have excellent communication and written skills and be customer focused.
- Closing Date: 10 May 2013
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
This vacancy has now expired.