Gi Group UK has been supplying temporary and permanent driving staff since 1988. Over the last 25 years we are proud to have established long term supplier partnerships with both UK and global brands in the logistics sector and currently support more than 50 companies with their driver recruitment.
We regularly supply a wide range of candidates from Drivers Mates to LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) drivers with Category 1 ADR certification.
We have the expertise and resources to recruit and manage high volume contingent workforces and support ad hoc temporary and permanent vacancies too.
Our Site Managed Services teams work onsite supporting clients using between 40 and 300 temporary drivers a day while our branch network teams support clients from Gi Group offices located centrally in towns and cities throughout the UK.
Our experienced, dedicated driver management team continue to develop value added services and support initiatives in the sector including:
- Gi Group UK driving consultants hold FTA Certificate of Professional Competence in Driver Recruitment
- Dedicated Compliance and Safety team with over 20 years logistics sector experience Bespoke Online driver assessments for licence categories B, C1, C, CE, ADR, Hi-ab, FLT & drivers mates.
- Quarterly DVLA licence checks on all drivers
- Bespoke software for EU Drivers’ Hours and Working Time management, which “Keeps Track & Keeps Legal”
- Online driver identity verification system
- We are the first agency to be audited and approved by the FTA.
- Gi Group UK senior manager sits on the REC driving sector executive committee.
Click on the following DVSA practice theory test link if you would like to test your knowledge, or as preparation if you are looking to obtain an LGV licence - https://www.gov.uk/take-practice-theory-test.